Nuby Squeeze Feeder Review




This was the best way of feeding the baby! I got to test this product this morning and it was great! My husband walked into the room and he was like "what is that"? I got to show him and he thought was the coolest thing! All you have to do is put whatever food you would like the baby to eat in the end.



Then definitely don't do what I did! I didn't realize there was a spoon cap. I felt so dumb. I kept squeezing the end and nothing was coming out. So I had to roll my eyes at myself. Once you take the spoon cap off just squeeze and the food flows into it. This is so safe as you are not contaminating the jar of baby food or having to waste dishes by putting food in a bowl. The baby is the 6th child in the house and it would have been so useful to have this for the others. So helpful!
Such an easy clean up, also. Just wash off the spoon part, replace the spoon cap and put in fridge.


6oz and made for ages 6 months and up.

Because it is safe and easy the Squeeze Feeder is great to use anywhere. The protective cover makes it perfect for traveling or throwing in the diaper bag to go out to eat. Nuby's Squeeze Feeder is also great for formula d milk.


You can buy these at
http://www.babyearth.com/nuby-natural-touch-squeeze-feeder.html

http://www.babybungalow.com/nunatositrin.html


www.diapers.com
www.sears.com
www.amazon.com
www.littlegreendng.com


These run around $7 each


Five Lil Bass In Tow was sent this product to test and post my honest review.

Comments

  1. Oh wow...bottle and spoon all in one. this is pretty brillant! I gotta get one too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally need to get this. Maybe with this spoon I'll be able to keep it in my hands and not have my little one try to snatch it out!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how cool! I've never seen something like this before.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are the neatest, seems your little one is enjoying it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, what a great idea! We'll need to try this with #3!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks so cool! I wish I'd known about this a few month ago, when my son was younger.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Strawberry Punch Recipe

Rockin Green Guru Detergent Review and Giveaway

NeaterFeeder Giveaway