Rainbow Bandz Organization Box Review


Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.


This organization box for your Rainbow Bandz is a great thing to have. Before we got this box, my daughters bandz were everywhere. I don't know how many times I have seen bright colors go into the vacuum canister. I have even been known to grab one of the bandz and you has a hair tie. This Rainbow Bandz Organization Box has removable plastic tabs. This helps in making sure that your spots are all the size you need. Not too big and not too little.


You can purchase this box from Amazon.com for $9.99 each.

http://www.amazon.com/Rainbow-Bandz-Organiziation-Box/dp/B00HUJNUSS/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1401133240&sr=8-1&keywords=Rainbow+Bandz+Organiziation+Box

•Fits the Rainbow Loom Tool and has plenty of room for bands and connectors! Compartments keep parts separated and are adjustable with the 20 included dividers Compartment rows are 2 inches wide x 1.9 inches deep and 13-1/2 inches long maximum See thru plastic storage organizer case fits the Rainbow Loom and loom bands and clips!!

What I did find is that one of our looms fit and the other one didn't. It wasn't that big of a deal just letting you all know.


So, If you have bandz taking over your space, go buy an organizer box and clean it up!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Strawberry Punch Recipe

Rockin Green Guru Detergent Review and Giveaway

NeaterFeeder Giveaway