+LIFEGUARD Car Charger 2.1A Review






This Lifeguard car charger comes in either black or white with silver. The outside rim of the USB plug, glows when it is plugged in.


Dual charging plugs. This is a needed thing on car rides. In our house there are 5 cell phones, 2 travel game systems and MP3 players. These items go on all road trips. It is inevitable that one of the kids will scream "Mom, my phone is dying, hurry up I need to charge it". With this Lifeguard charger on hand, we can charge our phone and still charge theirs. I'm contemplating buying another for the outlet in the back of the van.

Plus you can't beat the price! The single USB charger that I got for Christmas didn't last at all and it cost around $8. The Lifeguard charger has a lifetime warranty. The +LIFEGUARD 2.1A Car Charger has a LIFETIME warranty and it carries the trustworthy +LIFEGUARD brand. You can count on the +LIFEGUARD customer service crew anytime and anywhere



This specific charger is FAST. I went last night to test it and when I plugged in my phone it had less than 50% left. Around 20 min later I was fully charged. I love this charger!



You can purchase this product for $10.97

http://www.amazon.com/Charger-LIFEGUARD-Technology-Electronic-Devices/dp/B00TMFWD7C/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1430513054&sr=8-1&keywords=Lifeguard+car+charger

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Strawberry Punch Recipe

Rockin Green Guru Detergent Review and Giveaway

Goats Milk Bath Products Review and Giveaway