Ceramic Potato Peeler Review






You will never lose your kitchen utensils again with this lime green color. Find it right away, every time!

I hate that the more and more we throw the peelers in the dishwasher, the rust just keeps on building. Ewe! Who wants rust on something that they are using to make food with. Not me....

This peeler is ceramic and will never rust. I accidently hit my hand on the "blade" and it didn't cut me. This was the cincher for me. I hate cutting up potatoes or shredding cheese and ending up with a piece of my skin in the food. Again, ewe! The "blade" is sharp enough to cut through the skin of a fruit or veggie but soft enough to now cut your skin.

Very easy to wash. Simply run it under the hot water with soap or toss it in the dishwasher. Ceramic is definitely the way to go!

You can purchase this great peeler from Amazon.com for $9.99

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00VTTPLFA/ref=sr_ph?ie=UTF8&qid=1437688148&sr=1&keywords=ceramic+potato+peeler

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Strawberry Punch Recipe

Rockin Green Guru Detergent Review and Giveaway

NeaterFeeder Giveaway