Snack pack Bakery Shop pudding Lemon Meringue pie Review

I received this product, from ConAgra Foods, to try out and review.





Snack Pack has been a great staple in kids lunches for years. I know my kids love pudding! But now they have come up with Bakery Shop flavors. The one we got to try was Lemon Meringue. Now I am not a lemon meringue fan at all, but this was good. the whipped cream on top did not leave a film in your mouth like a lot of the puddings and such do. The lemony part was about the same consistancy of the real pies. The flavor was perfect! It is also a great source of Calcium and has no preservatives. I personally liked it for it's 120 calories. I am watching my calorie intake so this was a perfect mid afternoon or after dinner snack.
These little containers come in a 4pk of 3.25 oz cups. Perfect to throw in a lunch bag for the kids or even your purse on the way to work. Along with the only 120 calories it is only 1g of sat. fat, 60 mg soduim and 18g of sugars.
The Snack Pack Bakery Shop pudding comes in five flavors: banana cream pie, chocolate cupcake, frosted sugar cookie, lemon meringue pie and apple pie a la mode. I can't wait to go to the store this evening and see if I can find the frosted sugar cookie flavor to try!

Consumers can find Snack Pack Bakery Shop on store shelves now. Packs of four 3.25-ounce cups sell at a suggested retail price of $1.12.

For more information, please visit them at http://www.conagrafoods.com. Or give them a call at 1-800-457-4178 Monday-Friday 9am-7pm.

I was not compensated for this review just sent the product to try.

Comments

  1. I did find the other flavors last night at Walmart for $1 each 4 pk. They are super delicious!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Strawberry Punch Recipe

Rockin Green Guru Detergent Review and Giveaway

Now Gluten Free Product Review