Healthy Choice Baked Taste Review








Description

We begin by taking freshly made ziti and tossing it with a classic marinara. Then we top it with a blend of fine Parmesan, Romano, Asiago, and mozzarella cheeses. And all you have to do is enjoy.


Nutrition Facts

Calories 310
Fat 5g
Fiber 5g
Protein 11g
Sodium 560mg
Carbohydrates 46g


My family and I have eaten a lot of frozen type dinners. Some are good some are bad. Some are easy to make and some you might as well be making it homemade for all the work you have to do to it before eating. I have to say, we got this in the mail this morning to test and my son ate it already. He was nice enough to share a bit with me though. He couldn't say enough good things about it. One thing that was strongly mentioned is that they do not taste like microwaved noodles. He also said he liked that the amount of sauce actually covered all the noodles. Most frozen dinners are not like that at all. I was impressed at the flavor, myself. It had a nice zesty zing to it. Not the harsh tomato sauce taste you get alot. All in all this was the best one I tasted.

Just microwave for 3 1/2-4 1/2 minutes, let stand for 2 minutes stir and eat.
If you are on Weight Watchers this item has a point value of 7*

Only 310 calories!

Other flavors:
Fettuccini Alfredo Bake
Lasagna with Meat Sauce
Chicken & Rice Cheddar Bake
Roasted Chicken and Potatoes
Ricotta & Spinach Ravioli & Chicken Marinara
Italian Sausage Pasta Bake

I am excited to try them all and see if they are all as good as the one I got to test and review!

Five Lil Bass In Tow was not monetarily complensated for this review. All opinions and statements are my own. I received 1 Healthy Choice frozen meal to test and review. Thank you Con Agra for this opportunity.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Strawberry Punch Recipe

Rockin Green Guru Detergent Review and Giveaway

NeaterFeeder Giveaway