Palmolive Fresh Infusions Ginger White Tea Review


Palmolive Fresh Infusions Ginger White Tea

This was hands down the best dish soap I have had the chance to try. We usually use Ajax because of it's antibacterial and degreaser. But I have to say that this was better. The first time I used I thought I needed to pour a lot out on the sponge...I was wrong! You only need a small amount to do a big job. It was even soft enough that I used it to wash a Bottle Pet. It is a soft stuffed animal type bottle holder for babies. The Bottle Pet came out soft and smelling great! I love the color of this dish soap also. It is nice and feminine for the girlie kitchen. The smell was amazing! It was a clean smell that left your hands smelling like you had just put lotion on. If you couldn't tell I was very impressed with this dish soap. I believe I saw that is only costs @$2.50 a bottle and for the little amount that you have to use at each wash this is a great deal. I am very thankful to Influenster and Niki Rayven's Niche for letting me have the privilege of getting to try this product. My advice go buy some!



Just like the best recipes, the freshest scents & elegant simplicity are what inspire us in the kitchen. Taking cues from nature, we created inviting, naturally inspired fragrance blends - and combined them with the sparkling clean you've always trusted from Palmolive® dish liquid. Infuse your kitchen with freshness.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Strawberry Punch Recipe

Rockin Green Guru Detergent Review and Giveaway

NeaterFeeder Giveaway