Advil Allergy and Congestion Relief Review



Chlorpheniramine maleate 4 mg antihistamine. Ibuprofen 200 mg pain reliever/fever reducer (NSAID). Phenylephrine HCI 10 mg nasal decongestant. 1 pill dosage. Advil A&CR. Relief of: sinus pressure, nasal swelling & congestion, sneezing, runny nose and headache. 10 coated tablets. For most recent product information, visit www.advil.com.

Read and keep carton for complete warnings and information. Do not take more than directed. Adults and Children 12 Years of Age and Over: Take 1 tablet every 4 hours while symptoms persist; do not take more than 6 tablets in any 24-hour period, unless directed by a doctor. Children Under 12 Years of Age: Do not use because this product contains too much medication for children under this age. Read all warning and directions before use. Keep carton. Store at 67-77 degrees F (20-25 degrees C). Avoid excessive heat above 104 degrees F (40 degrees C).



Do you have terrible allergies? Does it bring congestion? My allergies are bad and they do bring on congestion. I wake up with a headache when they flair up. I look for meds that help. I have tried Claritin which did a really good job but I have found that Advil meds usually work really well. Advil is a big reputable company. Check out all their meds for help with whatever sickness is ailing you. I'm glad I got to test Advil Allergy and congestion.







"I'm a member of Smiley360.com, where I qualify to try brands for free in exchange for sharing my authentic feedback.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Strawberry Punch Recipe

Rockin Green Guru Detergent Review and Giveaway

NeaterFeeder Giveaway