SnoozeShade for Carseats and Strollers Review






This is such a wonderful product for moms on the go. Or family is constantly on the move. We have 6 kids so there are field trips, vacations, family outings and even just the normal picnic. Our oldest daughter loves to just grab up the baby and take a walk in the evenings to get in her exercise for sports. The baby loves being put in the stroller for that but I hate the mosquitos and bugs that swarm around the stroller. With this shade it not only blocks those terrible UV rays it blocks the bugs also.

The award-winning sleep and sun shade for all single strollers and joggers
Gives baby privacy to nap and shades from the bright sun
Protects baby from 98.5% of the sun's harsh UV rays (maximum sun protection of UPF50+)


Do you hate when people have this need to touch all over your child? I HATE that! This is a great way to curb this. Also when my older kids were little we used to have to throw a blanket over the carseat or stroller to make sure that the sun was out of their eyes. With this wonderful shade I do not have to worry about suffocation. I was so excited to get to test this product! We have been able to stroll with out the worries for the last month and it has been wonderful!

I am going to have to post these great pictures tomorrow. They are great and show you just what a wonderful product this is and at $34-$60 each it is a great buy! Thank you SnoozeShade for making this!

check them out at http://www.snoozeshadeusa.com/for-strollers

https://www.facebook.com/SnoozeShadeUSA

https://twitter.com/snoozeshadeusa
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Strawberry Punch Recipe

Rockin Green Guru Detergent Review and Giveaway

Now Gluten Free Product Review