VacciShield for Infants and Kids by Well Future





Being the parent of 6 kids I truly hate shot dates. I cringe when I know the doctors appointments are coming that include shots. Not just because "oh my baby is going to cry", but because they get a fever. It makes them not feel all that great and sometimes they end up sick afterwards. That is what VacciShield has in mind when they made their product.

We created VacciShield to fill a gap we saw in the vaccination process. VacciShield is a blend of infant-friendly non-dairy probiotics, vitamins, minerals and an amino acid designed to use daily to boost health in the two weeks surrounding vaccinations. We want only the best for our children and we are proud to be able to share VacciShield with families everywhere.

It is nice to know that our little one can get the extra boost she needs right before her 1 year shots. She just had her 6 month shots not long ago and didn't get full on sick that time. It was nice to have her bounce back quickly.

I wasn't given a website to include in this review. But just Google VacciShield or Well Future. Check them out for your child's well being and your sanity.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Strawberry Punch Recipe

Rockin Green Guru Detergent Review and Giveaway

NeaterFeeder Giveaway