Spanish / English Learning Program for Children - e-book CINDERELLA/ CENICIENTA





Because oh home schooling our daughter, and one of her classes is Spanish, we are always looking for great books and curriculum in Spanish. Cenicienta was a great book for this. Great colors and pictures. Perfect for ages 3-7, in my opinion. Definitely look into this book if you are trying to find a book for a girl these ages. Its also a great way to learn Spanish.


http://www.amazon.com/CINDERELLA-CENICIENTA-Language-English-ebook/dp/B0081SOM20/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1378392058&sr=8-1&keywords=SUZY+LIEBERMANN+CINDERELLA

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Strawberry Punch Recipe

Rockin Green Guru Detergent Review and Giveaway

NeaterFeeder Giveaway