Anabella Giggles All Night Book Review



Does your little girl love all things pink? This would be just the book for them! There is such a cute girlie story in this book. Lots of laughing and playing with friends. My daughter loves this book due to the girl having freckles. Our 9 year olds nickname is Freckles. I fully recommend this book for any little girl aged 3-7. Great pictures and vibrant colors made this book even more enjoyable.

You might also enjoy our other books, Anabella Giggles All Night! and Skate Into Fun, which are available on Amazon.com.

If you would like to find this book and get for your child here is the link:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B005AV89FC

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Strawberry Punch Recipe

Rockin Green Guru Detergent Review and Giveaway

NeaterFeeder Giveaway