Nuby Dora Wash or Toss™ Cups


Dora and Nickelodeon Wash or Toss Cups



This is the best choice cup for traveling! These come in a 3 pack. Each one has cute designs of your favorite Nickelodeon characters.
◦9 months +
◦10oz / 300ml
◦Free flow
◦Fun Nickelodeon™ prints
◦Snap on spout and lid
◦Easy to hold
◦BPA FREE

I love the fact that I can toss these in the dishwashers top shelf and they are clean and ready to go. Just snap the lid on, make sure it's sealed and drink away. Each one of the cups in the set has a different colored lid. Cups are spill proof. The Dora colors are pink, green and purple.


You can pick up these cups for under $4 at these retailers:
◦Dollar General
◦Bealls
◦DD’s Discounts

Our little girl picks this cup over some of the others she has, and my opinion, she does it cause of the bright colors and designs. These are great and this time of year wash or toss is the way to go! There is even a neat spot to write the child's name in a flower that says: "I belong to".


http://nuby.com/en-NV/products/

www.facebook.com/nubyusa

https://twitter.com/NubyUSA



http://pinterest.com/nubyusa/

I support all the Nuby products I have reviewed. I was sent this 3 pack of Dora cups to test and post my honest review.

Comments

  1. I like that I can throw it away while out and not feel guilty! These are awesome

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Strawberry Punch Recipe

Rockin Green Guru Detergent Review and Giveaway

NeaterFeeder Giveaway