Princess Sophia and the Frog 5 Book Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.


This is such a cute fairy tale. If you are looking for a Valentine's gift for your daughter or for a little girl this would be a great one. Almost all little girls want to be a princess. Princess Sophia is great at using her imagination.

The colors in this book are brilliant!


My one daughter loves the color pink and this book just filled her pink dreams. Princess Sophia is taken on a "trip" by her friend the frog. They travel to other planets to get to the moon. Each planet has a different feeling. Once they get to their destination they fall right back down to the castle where they belong. After her return to the castle she realizes that all she needs to be happy is to be surrounded by good friends.

This is such a perfectly adorable little book. I got to review it by ebook but am seriously contemplating going and buying one for my daughter.

Please go check out this children's book about happiness and friendship for your little princess. It is sure to make a hit!
http://www.amazon.com/PRINCESS-SOPHIA-AND-FROG-ebook/dp/B00DVRKJB4/ref=sr_1_32?ie=UTF8&qid=1374074651&sr=8-32&keywords=suzy+liebermann

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Strawberry Punch Recipe

Rockin Green Guru Detergent Review and Giveaway

NeaterFeeder Giveaway