Nuby Gator Grip™ Flip-it


Look no more for a cup that can hold up to your sporty child! My kids are constantly on the go. We have field trips, trips to the park, sports and more. This cup can take a beating! I am shocked as it didn't seem as tough as the normal heavy duty sippy cups the little ones in the house have. But my son has thrown his all over the place.




This cup doesn't leak either. So if he leaves the cup on the floor I don't have to worry about cleaning up a mess. The Gator Grip Flip It cup is for ages 2 and up. This cup still fits in the side pocket of my diaper bag, so when out with him and the baby, it's easy to grab and go. I love that I found this cup for my son. The orange is perfect so that when out I always know which cup is his. Very easy to find. Plus with the grip on the sides he can't drop this easily. This is a good size drinking cup, it holds 15 oz.

The hard straw runs down the base of the cup encouraging your child to hold the cup upright while drinking. I know that when he was younger it took him awhile to understand that you don't have to tilt the cup anymore like he did with sippy cups.

Such nice colors to pick from:

Each Gator Grip cup also comes with an elastic band that has a Gator on it. Our gets used as a bracelet. But I guess let your child use their imagination as what to do with this cute decoration.


Your child will enjoy this cup for a long time. There really isn't an age limit as it has a almost ageless design. I could even drink out of it if I so chose.

You can purchase this cup at many retailers.

◦Walmart
◦TJ Maxx
◦Sears
*Amazon for $6.99
http://www.amazon.com/Nuby-Sports-Flip-It-Green-Blue-15-Ounce/dp/B00G3KHSLU/ref=sr_sp-atf_title_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1392487556&sr=8-1&keywords=Nuby+Gator+grip+flip+it
*diapers.com $5.14
http://www.diapers.com/p/nuby-gator-grip-sports-flip-it-top-bottle-15-oz-blue-orange-red-or-yellow-761381


Nuby has a bunch of awesome cups for your child. You really should check them out. You can also find replacement pieces for their products quite easy.

Check out Nuby at all their Social websites
www.facebook.com/nubyusa

https://twitter.com/NubyUSA

http://pinterest.com/nubyusa/


I was sent this Nuby Gator Grip to test and post my honest review. I fully support Nuby and all the products that I have done reviews on for them. Thank you for reading!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Strawberry Punch Recipe

Rockin Green Guru Detergent Review and Giveaway

NeaterFeeder Giveaway