Becoming Monsters by Liss Thomas

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.



Becoming Monsters is the 2nd book in The Guardians of Esurack series.

I was so impressed with this book. You can read this book alone or with book 1. The first book called Finding Monsters was a year and a half before this book now.



The library here does not have Finding Monsters. You can purchase it from Amazon.com


http://www.amazon.com/Becoming-Monsters-The-Guardians-Esurack-ebook/dp/B00JAPT5PM/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1399955936&sr=8-1&keywords=Becoming+Monsters

Becoming Monsters follows the story between Emily and Charlie. Charlie and Emily have decided to come back to the human realm to hunt down Anukhan. Anukhan is the the if that stole Emily's blue light and left her for dead in book 1. Saal is along with them to keep them safe.

Emily is taken prisoner by Anukhan. Charlie follows and is kept in animal form. Emily and Anukhan have a connection due to his stealing half of her blue light.

On their home world Emily is Charlie's mate. You get to follow these 3 characters as they try to get back her blue light and get back to their world.

This book is perfect for your teen! Although I loved it also. This book has sci-fi, romance and lots of suspense.

I look forward to reading her upcoming novel, book 3, called Hidden Monsters.

I loved Liss Thomas writing style. She has a knack for making her story colorful and descriptive.

You can purchase this book through Amazon.com for

$1.99 Kindle edition or $8.51 Paperback

http://www.amazon.com/Becoming-Monsters-The-Guardians-Esurack-ebook/dp/B00JAPT5PM/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1399955936&sr=8-1&keywords=Becoming+Monsters

I highly recommend this book! I would love to see this book series become a movie! I would definitely go watch and so would my teens. How can teens resist monsters, dragons, fighting and a little romance thrown in?


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Strawberry Punch Recipe

Rockin Green Guru Detergent Review and Giveaway

NeaterFeeder Giveaway