Dead Sea Mud Facial Mask Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.


Details about the product:

•Facial Mask Tightens and Purifies Pores leaving Clear, Younger Complexion
Dead Sea Mud Quickly Reduces Acne and Pimples
Over 21 Minerals Present in Dead Sea Mud Mask help to keep skin healthier and act as acne treatment
A Facial Dead Sea Mud Mask Facial Treatmet in Spas cost from $70-120. This Mask contains 30 Sessions!
Can be Used as Spot Treatment & Blackhead Remover

My girls and I actually loved this product! When applying this smells a little like mud :) It is not a bad smell. I think the color is sort of a neat color.


My daughter that is in the picture above, has psoriasis and acne. She sees a dermatologist for her issues. She has yet to find a product that actually helps her problem areas. She loves the Dead Sea Mud Facial Mask as her face feels really soft and non greasy when she uses it. She can not use this on her psoriasis spots because they are on her head so we are looking forward to getting the conditioner and testing out that.

Just apply the mud mask to your face. Exclude the eyes, nose and mouth. Check pics to see how to apply. After you apply the mask just sit and do your everyday things. In about 15-20 mins wash off with warm water. You should really try this product and see for yourself. The results are great!

My 10 year old tried this mask also and her freckles were really bright after use.


Definitely worth the price. You can purchase off Amazon for $30 plus free shipping

http://www.amazon.com/Dead-Sea-Mud-Facial-Mask/dp/B00IBS9QC6/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1400631043&sr=8-2&keywords=Dead+Sea+Mud+Facial+Mask

My face has never been smoother!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Strawberry Punch Recipe

Rockin Green Guru Detergent Review and Giveaway

NeaterFeeder Giveaway