Best Nut Milk Bag







I had never heard of a nut milk bag before I got to do this review. I had heard of straining milk and other items in cheese cloth. This is a really fine meshed bag. I read a couple reviews to see what it was. It is a super soft mesh bag. We get milk from the farm and it sometimes needs to be strained. This is the perfect strainer for this. I have heard of people straining almonds for almond milk. I haven't tried this before. This is also great for straining fruit that you get at the farmers market here in town.

We have a 21 month old who loves to eat fruits. She tends to eat the whole piece if we don't watch her. If you put the fruit inside the Nut Milk Bag and squeeze she only get the juice and not all the seeds and leaves on the top. We think this item is super neat! Just wash it with warm water and a little bit of soap to get it clean and ready to use again. Do not put this in the washing machine or the dryer. Great to have around for healthy eating!




You can purchase from Amazon for $9.95

http://www.amazon.com/Best-Nut-Milk-Bag-Reinforced/dp/B00KI2RQHU/ref=sr_1_1?s=home-garden&ie=UTF8&qid=1408999040&sr=1-1&keywords=best+nut+milk+bag

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Strawberry Punch Recipe

Rockin Green Guru Detergent Review and Giveaway

Now Gluten Free Product Review