Glow Sticks Review





I can't say that I was too happy with this company. I ordered this from Amazon with the understanding that it was going to be a pack of 100 glow sticks that can be made into bracelets. I got really excited because this was perfect coming right before my daughters birthday party. The shipping was fast, so that was great! But when I opened the package a couple of the glow sticks were already glowing. Since they only last a few hours, these were not going to make it to her party 3 days later. Now, I didn't need all 100 for her party....BUT....I was bored the next day so I counted the glow sticks. There were 73 total in the container. Now if this hadn't been a review item, which means I got this product free to post my honest review, I would have been really upset at this purchase. When I contacted the rep doing this review, all they said was yes they knew about it and have changed manufacturers since finding this out. Ummm ok?? If I had of purchased these myself, I would have wanted my money back. So, I have not written a unfriendly review since my very first review, but I am kind of unhappy at how this has gone down. If I am going to be honest with my readers then here it is. The packaging was still in plastic but a couple were already glowing. The shipping was super fast. Only 73 glow sticks in the package when it clearly stated there were 100. And not even a hint of making this right.....Not too happy with this. Sorry guys!

I would have loved to have had fun but I guess it wasn't in the cards.....

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00NQJ2DBG

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Strawberry Punch Recipe

Rockin Green Guru Detergent Review and Giveaway

NeaterFeeder Giveaway