Price Of Privilege Book 3 in Price of Privilege Series


Ok I wasn't so sure about this book. I wasn't informed that it was the 3rd book in the series. I would love to read the 2 previous books in the series to find out how we got to this point.

The cover is beautiful and the story is well written....

This little piece of historical romance will have you glued until the end. You want to be in the story with these characters. They really come off the page and into your life. I think I would have been a lot better of a read with the previous 2 books knowledge. Julia has had a time.

You wanted to walk through the halls of those beautifully described mansions. Dance in the halls.

If you love historical romance with a bit of excitement then this is the book to get.

You can purchase this book through Amazon.com for $12.86 in paperback

http://www.amazon.com/Price-Privilege-Book-ebook/dp/B00LPQOJZU/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1419810067&sr=8-2&keywords=price+of+privilege

I was sent this book to read and post my honest review. Thank you for reading!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Strawberry Punch Recipe

Rockin Green Guru Detergent Review and Giveaway

NeaterFeeder Giveaway