Coosh Dual USB Charger Review






I LOVE this dual charger! My husband and I can charger our electronics at the same time. Our outlets used to be filled with charger blocks and plugs. We had 6 outlet surge protectors going. Now we can use one block and not fight over who is going to get to charge their phone right now.

This Coosh block is slim in design so it fits up next to other plugs. I toss it in the diaper bag all the time.

USB Wall Charger charges your iPad, iPhone, iPod, HTC, Blackberry, MP3 Players, Digital Cameras, PDAs, Mobile Phones. I have a Galaxy S4 and it charged it great! Again, my family loves this charger!

This charger block seems to fit with all USB charger cords. I haven't found one, and we have all different kinds, that it doesn't work with.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Strawberry Punch Recipe

Rockin Green Guru Detergent Review and Giveaway

Now Gluten Free Product Review