Forever Fused Infusion Water Bottle




I have reviewed about 5 water bottles that have the infusion container. There are only 2 that I am SUPER impressed with and this is one of them.


The reason I like this one so much is the infusion piece is at the bottom. The fruit stays infusing while you drink. The others lose the flavor quicker due to the fruit or veggie being above the water level. Another reason I like this one so much is that the piece being on the bottom leaves more room for ice. I like my drink with my ice. My drinks have to stay ice cold or I totally lose interest.

There are so many different recipes to the infusion fruits.

Check Out All the Health Benefits:
✓ Green tea+Mint+Lime: Fat burning, digestion, relieves headaches, congestion and freshens breath.
✓ Strawberry+Kiwi: Immune system protection, blood sugar regulation, cardiovascular health and digestion
✓ Cucumber+Lime+Lemon: Water weight management, appetite control, relieves bloating, hydration, and digestion
✓ Lemon+Lime+Orange: Digestion, immune defense, vitamin C, relieves heartburn, (when consumed at room temperature)

This Forever Fused Infusion Water Bottle is made of Eastman Tritan Copolyester, which is eco-friendly, BPA free, dishwasher safe and leak proof.


You can purchase this product from Amazon for $15-17 each

http://www.amazon.com/Mothers-Day-Gift-Special-FREE-Sports/dp/B00UCKBNHW/ref=sr_1_1?s=outdoor-recreation&ie=UTF8&qid=1430233248&sr=1-1&keywords=live+infinitely+infusion+water+bottle


Each bottle comes with a pull string backpack.

Plus there are other colors to choose from. Check them out!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Strawberry Punch Recipe

Rockin Green Guru Detergent Review and Giveaway

NeaterFeeder Giveaway