26 Piece Sketch & Drawing Pencils Set by Colore





My daughter was so excited to get this set. She loves to draw. I wish I could draw. I do not have a creative bone in my body.


You can pick the different sizes and shades.


The 26-Piece Drawing Set from Colore is ideal for you. It can be used for a wide variety of purposes, ranging from schoolwork to professional art.This beautiful 26-Piece Drawing Set includes:
- 12 graphite pencils in varying grades of hardness (5H, 4H, 3H, 2H, HB, B, 2B, 3B, 4B, 5B, 6B, 8B)
- 3 charcoal pencils in soft, medium and hard grades
- 1 soft graphite sketching pencil
- 3 graphite and 3 charcoal sticks in soft, medium and hard grades
- 1 sharpener and 1 plastic eraser for graphites
- 1 sharpener and 1 kneaded eraser for charcoals


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Strawberry Punch Recipe

Rockin Green Guru Detergent Review and Giveaway

Now Gluten Free Product Review