Nuby Wash and Toss Sippy Cups Review


I am a very frugal mom. I try to buy the most economical choice for what I buy. Sippy cups are no exclusion. There are so many to choose from. When you walk into any store and go to the sippy cup isle it can make you dizzy. There are Disney, Evenflo, Gerber and more.

I don't only choose Nuby because I do reviews for them. I choose Nuby due to their being safe for your child. The designs are bright, kids love them and the price is right for any budget.


This 3pk came just in time. We are constantly on the go. When we leave and need to take a cup with us, I try to grab the least inexpensive ones so that if we lose it, I'm not going to panic. These are great for that.


Each cup and lid can be interchanged. A lot of the lids, I have found, can be use on other cups. We love the bright, lasting colors. Top dishwasher safe. We usually just use hot water and the Nuby bottle brush.


The only thing you need to watch is that our daughter is a chewer. It comes with her sensory issues. So keep am eye on your child if they like to chew.


The lid is easy enough for you to take on and off but not for your child. You can also use the cute cup without the lid. That would be great for an older child.

You can purchase these cups from Amazon.com, Walmart.com, Kmart and Babiesrus.com

Usually somewhere around $5 for the 3pk



Check out Nuby at all their Social websites
www.facebook.com/nubyusa

https://twitter.com/NubyUSA

http://pinterest.com/nubyusa/

I was sent this set of cups to test and post my honest review

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Strawberry Punch Recipe

Rockin Green Guru Detergent Review and Giveaway

NeaterFeeder Giveaway