Baby More Co Baby Wrap







Do you like to babywear? Does your child do better if you carry them everywhere?

My kids were carried everywhere. The only thing we had when they were little were the front pack carriers. They were bulky and in my opinion uncomfortable. I wish that we had had something like this.


My grandbaby is so content when she is attached to her mommy.

You can still do dishes, laundry, vacuum and more with BOTH hands. Before it was carry baby with 1 hand and do what you could with the other.


You can choose from 4 colors: Grey, Black, Oxford Blue & Pink

Just my 2 cents. If you are on your first child and don't want to have to buy another wrap if you have a boy next time, buy blue or black.

We have a grey colored one and love it. No one mistakes her for a boy. So no worries there.

Nice stretchable material. Its a super long piece of soft material that you wrap around yourself. There are a bunch of different ways to wrap but the way shown for this one is:


My daughter is 5'6 and weighs a tad over 200lbs. This wrap fits her nicely. I am 5'4 and about 250 and it doesn't fit around me as well. I am rounder. This is a super wrap though! There are MANY different way to use it. Check out Youtube videos to find out more ways.


I FULLY recommend this wrap! If you have a preemie this is a must have item.

You can purchase this product from Amazon.com for $35.20

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00S9KFXEQ?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Strawberry Punch Recipe

Rockin Green Guru Detergent Review and Giveaway

NeaterFeeder Giveaway