Purex Crystals Scent Splash


Such a great product to infuse your laundry with. The aroma spreads through the house like a candle. I love when I walk through a store and they ask me what detergent I use. I always, proudly say "Purex". This is NOT detergent. This is a fragrance booster for your wash. Put the normal amount of detergent in with your dirty wash and then add a splash of the liquid Crystals.

Scent Splash comes in 3 different scents

Fresh Lavendar
Fresh Spring Waters
Fresh Mountain Breeze

Purex Crystals ScentSplash is safe for regular and high-efficiency (HE) washers, and for all loads of laundry including towels, activewear, and children’s sleepwear.

You can purchase Purex products at so many retailers. Check out the closest to you here:

https://www.purex.com/retailers/

https://www.facebook.com/purex

As a Purex Insider I received this product to test and to post my honest review. All opinions are my own or that of my family. Thank you for reading!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Strawberry Punch Recipe

Rockin Green Guru Detergent Review and Giveaway

NeaterFeeder Giveaway