Shredded Memory Foam Pillow





Are you looking for a good night sleep? I was too. I love this pillow.

I get migraines, I have allergies and never enough sleep.

Most pillows you get at Walmart are flat, you buy them and they look so comfy and fluffy. When you get them home, you lay down and sink to the bed. Not a comfortable rest. With 6 kids, 1 of which is 2, I need good rest to chase her.

When you lay on this memory foam pillow its like laying on a cloud. It was so cool when it came in the mail. It was rolled small like a yoga mat. When you unwrapped it, it "sprung" to life.


I have slept on this pillow every night, since I received it. I am in love! It is soft, yet fluffy and oh so soft. The feel of bamboo is amazing. Have you ever felt clothes made of bamboo? So soft and this pillow is no exception.

Normally, I would wake up with a neck ache, but not any more. No more kinks. I will not go back to a Walmart pillow.

You can purchase this product from Amazon for $44.99

http://www.amazon.com/Shredded-Memory-Pillow-Kool-Flow-Micro-Vented/dp/B00V909F1K/ref=sr_1_6?s=home-garden&ie=UTF8&qid=1434131428&sr=1-6&keywords=Shredded+Memory+Foam+Pillow&pebp=1434131434498&perid=7159734CD0DB44FF9F1D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Strawberry Punch Recipe

Rockin Green Guru Detergent Review and Giveaway

Now Gluten Free Product Review