Glass Water Bottle





This was a fun item to review. My daughters favorite color is lime green. She was the one who got to test this bottle. The glass is protected by the silicone sleeve. (the lime green part) I wouldn't recommend throwing this bottle but if it bounces, it seems very sturdy. You think glass bottle, breakable. I am totally impressed with this bottle.

18oz is a great size. I keep a drink in my hand all day long and by the bed at night. 18oz is great at not making me fill it up a ton.

I love that there isn't any special washing instructions. You can put in the dishwasher or use a bottle brush to clean it out. It can stand heat up to 400 degrees.

So easy to carry and will not slip out of your hand. Toss this in your gym bag, diaper bag or just carry it around. Would be great to take to gym with you.

Very lightweight. If you go jogging this could be carried without much effort.

You can purchase this glass water bottle from Amazon for $16.88

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00XUCSTNU?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o06_s00

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Strawberry Punch Recipe

Rockin Green Guru Detergent Review and Giveaway

NeaterFeeder Giveaway