Wonderkid Safety Locks for Children and Pets





These were the best locks that I have ever come across! I have used a lot of different locks in my 19 years of being a mom. Most of the ones that you can buy from Walmart or Babies R Us are pretty flimsy. These Wonderkid locks are very sturdy!
I have been so tired of my daughter walking through the house and she has a new item from the fridge. We have tried numerous ways to keep her out and not one of the ways worked. She just turned 3 and loves to get in to everything. I pulled out these locks and decided to try them on her. Very simple to install. Just pull off the sticker strip and it adheres to whatever surface you are applying it to. Then repeat with the other end. I LOVE these locks! Just to make sure they would withstand my daughter pulling on the door to the fridge and freezer, I had my older daughter stand there pulling and yanking to see if they could withstand the pressure. She literally had herself at an angle hanging onto the handle of the fridge and the locks didn't budge. In my book, they are the best! I am not hyping them up, just because I am a blogger. I loved them. My oldest daughter loved them so much on my fridge that she took a set to put on her food cabinet so that her little sister couldn't get in there either.

Very easy to use, very sturdy and not too bad of a price!

Just keep in mind that you want to know exactly what spot you want this in BEFORE adhering it to the object. I saw another lady post that she stuck it on and then couldn't get it off to put it somewhere else. She gave in a horrible rating because of it. These are meant to stick! You can remove with a piece of string or dental floss. Just slip it between the object and the lock and work your way across until it is loose. When finished, just use a little Goo Gone and the sticky with be gone.

RE-USABLE WITH TWO EXTRA 3M ADHESIVE PADS: If you need to move them somewhere else you can do that with the extra 3M adhesive

Love Love Love these!




You can purchase this product from Amazon for $16.99

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0155IEUUM?keywords=wonderkid&qid=1445437741&ref_=sr_ph&sr=1


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Strawberry Punch Recipe

Rockin Green Guru Detergent Review and Giveaway

NeaterFeeder Giveaway