Febreze In Wash Odor Eliminator

Dogs can be stinky. So can cats.

Febreze says Bring the Stink. Bring on Sweat, pet odor, smoke or mildew.

I hate when my kids leave clothes in the wash too long. It happens more often then not. I can now combat that with Febreze's newest product. This in wash odor eliminator. Just pour in your laundry detergent, like normal, then add in the recommended amount of Febreze and start your wash.

How happy does it make you to have fresh smelling clothes? I love it!

I hate coming home from the in laws, after holidays. We all smell like ash trays. It is going to be nice to come home and toss in the wash and not have to repeatedly wash. Just 1 wash and smell gone.

We have athletic kids and the smell is gone. Sweat is seriously a stench after a boy runs the football field!

We love Febreze!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Strawberry Punch Recipe

Rockin Green Guru Detergent Review and Giveaway

NeaterFeeder Giveaway