Fitted Crib Sheet, 2 Pack, Chevron & Polka Dot






I absolutely love this set! The price is perfect, also. Chevron is the new "in style" design. Everything you find is chevron. I love the grey colors. It is so universal. Not for just a boy and not for just a girl. Both my youngest child and my grandchild have one of these sheets in their cribs, at the moment. The soft jersey material is a lot better than the normal cotton stiff sheets. You can use these on cribs, toddler beds and I have heard that they fit on pack and plays. It is nice to have a crib sheet with versatility.

My daughter has sensory issues and so cotton sheets are not her favorite feel.

These would be great for a shower gift.

You can purchase these sheets for $21.98

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0143D4UMS?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Strawberry Punch Recipe

Rockin Green Guru Detergent Review and Giveaway

NeaterFeeder Giveaway