"Favorite Child" Funny Coffee Mug




My family is one that always has a smartalic comment for everything. Even in a stressful situation a joke is said to relieve the stress.

Our family is just my sister, my mom and I. My sister and I tease each other all the time as to who is the favorite.

It's me, of course!

This mug is made of glass so keep that in mind while ordering. Very easy to wash. Just toss it in the top rack of the dishwasher or use a bottle brush.

Toss this cup in the microwave or sit it under a Keurig or just pour yourself a pot of coffee.

Such a great gift idea...Christmas is coming grab this great mug for your mom!

You can purchase this awesome mug for $24.82

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00XM7WC7C?ref_=cm_cr-mr-img

Look around for the website Gotmetipsy to find the rest of their unique products.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Strawberry Punch Recipe

Rockin Green Guru Detergent Review and Giveaway

NeaterFeeder Giveaway