Caffè Verde-Keurig 2.0 Reusable KCup Carafe Filter





I have nothing bad to say about these! I hate that Kuerig K cups are just another piece of garbage to fill the dumps. I love the Kuerig, don't get me wrong. I love Caffe Verde because they have a reusable K cup. Just fill the mesh and plastic cup with your favorite flavor of coffee or tea and pop it in the Kuerig. Push the button and your coffee is ready to be made. Once done, wash out and use again. How much simpler can you get? So eco friendly! More reusing and less garbage!



Plus the added greatness of purple being my favorite color!



You can purchase these from Amazon for $15.97

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01A5WTAPI?ref_=cm_rdp_product

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Strawberry Punch Recipe

Rockin Green Guru Detergent Review and Giveaway

NeaterFeeder Giveaway