Sound Intone Ms200 Stereo Headsets









Love Love Love these!! Not only do I love the color, I love how they fit. My 3 year old can use these and so can I. I love that the cord is like a shoe lace and not a rubber cord.




They are universal fitting. My daughters Kindle Fire for kids can use them just as well as our Galaxy S5's. The top, outer head phone is hard plastic but the underneath is soft and cushiony. The sides fold down for easy storage. Toss them in your gym bag or just in your purse. Easy storage, easy use and cute...you can't beat that!



You can purchase these for $16.98

http://www.amazon.com/Sound-Intone-Headphones-Smartphones-Computers/dp/B00NIBK1MA?ie=UTF8&ref_=cm_rdp_product



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Strawberry Punch Recipe

Rockin Green Guru Detergent Review and Giveaway

NeaterFeeder Giveaway