Cave Tools Burger Press

As busy families know, we need products that make our lives easier. I have 10 people living in our home. I have to have 2 calendars and then each, older, child has to have their personal calendars so that none of us double book.

This burger press is very handy. My husband or son can have the grill running and I can start burgers. My hands are really small so my husband complains about how small my burgers are. I love this press. It is perfect, large squares. Each one makes a burger large enough for growing children.

The burger press is silicone, which makes for easy washing. Just toss in top of dishwasher or wash with soap and water, by hand. Love love love that part. Again with the quick and easy.

No need to spray the press with cooking spray, as the grease from the meat won't let them stick. We love baking with silicone products.

Safe, clean and easy!

You can store this press in the freezer also. Just store flat so that, if you wanted, you could store homemade soups. Again, love this product!

The price is also a nice touch

You can purchase this press for $25.99

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01ARYF89G/ref=cm_sw_r_other_apa_-Y7mxbG03E3CK

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Strawberry Punch Recipe

Rockin Green Guru Detergent Review and Giveaway

NeaterFeeder Giveaway