Ninja Birthday Pack for 8




There are so many awesome things that I can say about this set! My son wants to be a ninja when he grows up. He has had this dream for years. When I saw this set, I knew it was perfect. Between the balloons, bracelets and plastic cups, you have treats for the kids. the rest is all fun decor for the party.


The balloons were strong. Each one with held a beating my little ones.

The plates are sturdy plates. My son was so excited for this set! Made a boys best 9th birthday ever. I think he will hide his ninja cup so that only he can use it.

Party pack comes with:

1. cool ninja master dinner plates
2. dessert plates
3. lunch napkins
4. ninja master 16oz plastic cups
5. paper cups
6. invitations
7. wristbands
8. fun ninja master themed balloons

You can purchase this set for $34.99

https://www.amazon.com/Ninja-Master-Deluxe-Party-Guests/dp/B01D0KVEFQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1466771050&sr=8-1&keywords=ninjago+party+supplies+deluxe+pack


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Strawberry Punch Recipe

Rockin Green Guru Detergent Review and Giveaway

NeaterFeeder Giveaway