3 Basket Laundry Cart






I am sure that you all are tired of hearing about my big family. However, with such a big family, my laundry room looks like a hurricane hit it! 10 People living in 1 house makes for lots of laundry! Anyway, I have so many laundry baskets and bottles of detergent. Having lots of baskets takes up so much room. But with this metal rolling cart, it has 3 bins for holding 3 loads of laundry at once. Definitely conserves the room. I can totally handle that.

This cart was easy to build. Took my oldest son around 10 min, tops.



I love that it has rollers. I can pull it towards the washer, to empty, and then roll back towards the wall.



You can purchase this set for $32.87

https://www.amazon.com/Saganizer-laundry-rolling-Laundry-organizer/dp/B016Z3PMNK/ref=sr_1_17?ie=UTF8&qid=1470348473&sr=8-17&keywords=laundry+hamper+with+wheels



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Strawberry Punch Recipe

Rockin Green Guru Detergent Review and Giveaway

NeaterFeeder Giveaway