Men Stainless Steel Blue Watch









Very sturdy. This watch is elegant and yet you can still use this for casual. I absolutely LOVED that this was was made for bigger mens wrists. I'm not sure if this was planned but it worked. My husband has a large wrist. My son, who modeled the watch, has a smaller wrist and it was quite loose.


I love the color. The blue against the stainless steel is so becoming. It looks good with just about any color clothes.

The calendar part on the right hand side is such a sweet bonus!

Christmas is coming. Are you looking for a good gift for that man in your life? This would be the perfect gift. I know that my husband loves watches and would love this type as a gift!

You can purchase this watch for the amazing price of $15.99

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01J3NGFC6/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Strawberry Punch Recipe

Rockin Green Guru Detergent Review and Giveaway

NeaterFeeder Giveaway