Pro For Sho Baby Ear Muffs - 3 Months to 2 Years.





My little girl has sensory processing issues. These were the bomb! I was able to vacuum with no screaming from her. My son was able to mow the lawn. She danced around, happy as a clam!

These do not cancelling everything BUT they muffle and make the sounds so much softer. I wish that I had of found these a year ago. We have used headphones for a long time.

Soft covering over the headband part. The ear pieces are like fluffy ear muffs. Soft to the head. These are not tight. You can adjust to your child's head size. These fit my 1 year old grandbaby, my 3 year old daughter, myself and my 18 year old son. Very very versatile in size.

I love these so much!

You can protect your child's ears without denying yourself time out. No more worries about fireworks on the 4th of July.

You can purchase these from Amazon for $20.97

https://www.amazon.com/Pro-Sho-Baby-Hearing-Protection/dp/B01FWLPPRO

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Strawberry Punch Recipe

Rockin Green Guru Detergent Review and Giveaway

Now Gluten Free Product Review