Berlando Super Soft Baby Blanket






I am in love with this blanket for the main reason of it being so soft!! My little girl loves soft. She rubs it on her face or down her arms. This helps her feel safe.

This blanket would be great for the coming winter months. Perfect size to lay on the lap of a baby in a car seat. With not being able to put a coat on a baby, this is perfect.

Because of it being grey and white, this is great for a boy or a girl. I actually love Berlando products. I have one of their diaper bags, also. Very well made.

Again, very very soft!

Would make a great shower gift

You can purchase this soft blanket from Amazon for $13.85


https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01I2K11J8/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o09_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Strawberry Punch Recipe

Rockin Green Guru Detergent Review and Giveaway

NeaterFeeder Giveaway