- Im a Stay at home mother of 6 children. Myrissa is age 20, Jacub is 18, Victorea is 16, Whitnee is 12, Kirk is 9 and Alivia is 4. We are also getting ready to adopt again! Our sweet new girl is Jessica and is 17!Our newest household addition is Lexee, she is 2 years old. We also have quite a few kids who call us Mom and Dad. My husband is studying for the ministry. We are a very busy family. I want to make sure all you other busy moms, dads, ladies and gents out there get the deals I do. If you would like me to do a review and or giveaway, I'd be happy to share your product with my readers. Contact me for more information. email@example.com (Please note that most of my email replies go to spam folders so if you contact me and don't hear back, this could be why, please check your spam folder for my reply) You should also check out my co bloggers, if you have a chance. Nicole does book reviews and Jeffrey does outdoor related review, fishing, camping and outdoors.
Tuesday, February 28, 2017
How to Manage Your Home Without Losing Your Mind by Dana K. White
As a full time mom with a household of 12, my stress level and feeling of losing my mind, is a daily occurrence. I am also an introvert which doesn't help. I avoid Parent Teacher conferences for the older kids. (I have really good kids so this isn't a big thing)
My kids all have chores and yet I find myself, daily, wondering where in the heck this mess came from. I have friends, who also have kids, that I wonder if their kids move. Their houses are immaculate and yet apologize for the mess. I usually chuckle and say "what mess". But then I feel like my house looks like the local dump! I trip out whenever someone shows up unannounced. No one shows up, when the house is clean....
With all this said, YOU ARE NOT ALONE!
In 2009, after years of feeling like a failure because traditional organizing advice didn't work for her, Dana started on what she now calls her deslobification journey. She chronicled her struggles, successes and failures on her wildly popular blob. A Slob Comes Clean, as she learned what it takes to bring a home out of disaster status.
She helps to
1. find exactly where to start to get your mess tamed
2. How to obtain your quest for a manageable home
3. practical types that normal people can follow
4. What habits to keep and which ones to pitch
Why not start your self loving and your quest for a manageable house? I may take time but it can be obtained. Why not start your journey with me?
You can purchase this book for $9.27
or from Thomas Nelson for $16.99
Check out all their other great books at
I was sent this book in exchange for my honest review