About Me

Im a Stay at home mother of 6 children. Myrissa is age 20, Jacub is 18, Victorea is 16, Whitnee is 12, Kirk is 9 and Alivia is 4. We are also getting ready to adopt again! Our sweet new girl is Jessica and is 17!Our newest household addition is Lexee, she is 2 years old. We also have quite a few kids who call us Mom and Dad. My husband is studying for the ministry. We are a very busy family. I want to make sure all you other busy moms, dads, ladies and gents out there get the deals I do. If you would like me to do a review and or giveaway, I'd be happy to share your product with my readers. Contact me for more information. fivelilbassintow@yahoo.com (Please note that most of my email replies go to spam folders so if you contact me and don't hear back, this could be why, please check your spam folder for my reply) You should also check out my co bloggers, if you have a chance. Nicole does book reviews and Jeffrey does outdoor related review, fishing, camping and outdoors.

Tuesday, May 30, 2017

The Magic of Motherhood book by Ashlee Gadd



This book is on my top list for Moms to read. This is not a "how to" or a "devotional". This book helps you know that someone totally understands everything that you are going through. It follows you for the moment your baby is laid in your arms. How the moment becomes just you and the baby. Every one disappears. The moment is pure miracle. You life will never be the same.

The chapters are:

1. A letter to my pre-mom self
2. In defense of mom jeans
3. The things that come around again
4. Asking for help
5. The woman in the hall
6. Wonder Woman
7. Being the village
8. The hidden gift
9. Seven pounds of redemption
10. Which sweater?
11. The glitter and the glue
12. The mom they need
13. Bad Math
14. Profile of a superhero
15. Trust and forgotten lunches
16. A sky full of grace
17. I'm gonna need back up
18. A break in the clouds
19. When love feels heavy
20. Bad words
21. Blackbird, fly
22. Climbing mountains
23. The family baby
24. Mommy has two arms
25. Still us
26. Anxious
27. A lot of both
28. The invisible thread
29. Reckless
30. The pacific
31. My body is yours
32. It's their day too
33. This time around

Every few pages they have a neat saying like "You will learn to love fiercely and wildly without expectations"

The book leads you through the good, the hard and everything in between.

You can purchase this book from Amazon for $12.99


https://www.amazon.com/Magic-Motherhood-Stuff-Everything-Between/dp/0310084601/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1496162716&sr=8-1&keywords=the+magic+of+motherhood+ashlee+gadd

Check out all their other great books at

https://www.facebook.com/thomasnelsonfan

https://twitter.com/ThomasNelson

I received this book in exchange for my honest review.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for providing such nice information to us. It provides such amazing information on care/as well Health/. The post is really helpful and very much thanks to you. The information can be really helpful on health, care as well as on examhelp/ tips. The post is really helpful.

    ReplyDelete