Boudreaux's Butt Paste




When you have a baby, there are so many choices to make.

WHAT BOTTLE TO USE?

WHAT DIAPER IS GOING TO HOLD MORE?

BREAST OR BOTTLE?

WHAT DO I DO WHEN I GO BACK TO WORK?

Shouldn't at least 1 question be easy?


IF MY BABY GETS DIAPER RASH, WHAT CREAM SHOULD I USE??


Boudreaux's is nice and thick. However, it goes on smoothly. Baby girl developed a diaper rash over the Christmas break. We pulled out Boudreaux's Butt Paste and she was covered properly.

The only active ingredient in Boudreaux's is Zinc Oxide 40%

I have to say that I was impressed. Now, it's not going to heal the diaper rash immediately BUT it helps cover the rashed area and keep it from getting worse. Just gently wipe the rashed area and let dry. Once dry, apply the paste liberally. Then put diaper back on.


Help turn those baby tears into a peaceful rest...


I will definitely look for this in the baby isle, next time we have a diaper rash coming on.

You can check them out at www.buttpaste.com

Also, check out their Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/buttpaste/

I was sent this tester to try and post my honest opinions. All comments are my own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Strawberry Punch Recipe

Rockin Green Guru Detergent Review and Giveaway

Now Gluten Free Product Review