Good morning and happy Saturday to you all! My family and I had an AWESOME night last night. It was our youth costume party for church. Jeff and I were Wilma and Fred Flintstone, Kirky was Bamm Bamm, Myrissa Victorea and Whitnee were the Powerpuff Girls, Jacub was the Mad Hatter and his friend Zack was a Zombie. I have had a blast for the past 3 months or so making costumes and collecting items to make them. Our youth had a prize for best costume and I was excited that Jacub won!! There were some other great costumes there. Our youth pastor was a jester, we had raggedy Andy satan, a Grease character, a ninja, Batman, black Santa, a video game character and a couple old ladies. All in all it was a great night. We also learned to play an interesting game where there were towns people, mafia,2 drs and a sheriff and deputy. Was a lot of fun! I am very thankful for all our youth and our wonderful youth pastor! Oh and Jacubs prize was a gift card to game stop!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Strawberry Punch Recipe

Rockin Green Guru Detergent Review and Giveaway

NeaterFeeder Giveaway