My first review -Hydro Silk razor

Good morning to you all! I hope you all are having a wonderful Thursday morning! It is raining here so a little on the gloomy side. My first review is on the Hydro Silk razor. I was excited to get this neat product from Walmart. (I just decided to open it yesterday Oct 24th) When I got it in the mail as sample, they asked me to do a review for it on their site. I still haven't done the review, and am now nervous to do it, as I was not happy with this razor at all....I usually shave with girly, good smelling shaving cream. I put the shaving cream on the first leg and then began to shave. I was immediately not happy as it was taking me over 2x each strip of leg to get the razor to remove all the hair! I use very hot water to rinse my razor so it definately was not that. So when I finally was able to finish that leg I started to wonder if I should go back to the razor I normally use and thought "no we will give it one more leg to try". But this time I decided to go with soap. So soaped up my left leg and set about to shave it. It did shave a little better but this time it knicked me sooo bad my leg looked like something you would video in a horror movie...I can only wish I was exaggerating...my leg still, today (oct 25th), doesnt feel normal. So in my opinion this razor did not live up to my expectations. I would not purchase this product again or recommend this product to others. My leg hair is very thick so this is my experience but may not be the experience for everyone. Thank you all for reading my first review and wish me luck on posting my feedback to Walmart.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Strawberry Punch Recipe

Rockin Green Guru Detergent Review and Giveaway

NeaterFeeder Giveaway