review Dove clear tone skin renew deodorant

I received this as a sample to try. I would definately buy again. In our house we use a variety of deodorants. My oldest son (14) uses Axe, my oldest daughter (16)uses vanilla Secret, middle daughter (11)doesnt seem too picky so uses whatever is in the medicine cabinet at the time. But Jeff and I usually use Teen Spirit if we can find it. Yes I just said my husband uses Teen Spirit lol He has found that most mens deodorants don't last the full day, like he needs. This Dove deodorant is made so that when you shave and get the dark rings under your arm from shaving irritation, it renews that skin. It is made with calendula and sunflower seed extracts. This product claims to have 24 wetness protection and lives up to that claim. I had no problems at all. Now, I am a stay at home mom who care for her grandmother in law, so in all truth I am not out running races to build up a sweat. If you have any questions on this product or any other Dove products feel free to call 1-800-761-3683. This product runs around $3.83 for a 2.6 oz container at Walmart! Not too bad for deodorant. If you try this item I'd love to hear about your experience. Leave me a comment on my page!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Strawberry Punch Recipe

Rockin Green Guru Detergent Review and Giveaway

NeaterFeeder Giveaway