Being thankful

As we are headed into the time of the year that we all start thinking about things we are thankful for, I just wanted to write down my list. Do you have a list of things you are thankful for? The more we focus on the things we are thankful for the less we are going to focus on the things we don't have. Here is my list and it grows everyday.

1. I am thankful for my 5 children, we weren't sure we were going to able to have them

2. I am thankful for modern medicine

3. I am thankful for my church and family we have there

4. I am thankful for my husband who loves us and takes care of us

5. I am thankful for my husbands new job

6. I am thankful for grandma who without her I would be grandparentless

7. I am thankful for grandma's hollering all day because if she is hollering she is alive

8. I am thankful for my mom who raised me all by herself

9. I am thankful for my sister and best friend..we sure didn't get along as kids but now it is terribly hard for me to live away from her in a different state

10. I am thankful for my 18 neices and nephews. I love them all like they were my own

11. I am thankful for my brother in law who I feel is more of my real brother than a in law

12. I am thankful for our vehicle and that it is a running piece of machinery

13. I am thankful for the computer which allows me to keep in touch with people I would otherwise not be able to talk with all the time

14. I am thankful for my puppy sophia

15. I am thankful for all the people who have been mean, hateful and all out horrible to me without you I would not be who I am today

16. I am thankful for the knowledge that Heaven is out there for me when I pass away and I will get to see my deceased family again

17. I am thankful for the roof over my head that has been provided for me

18. I am thankful for Jesus dying on the cross for my sins

19. I am thankful for freedom of speech

20. I am thankful for this blog and all my followers who make every day a joy and a special thing for me to do!


There are sooo many more things for me to add. I think I am going to try to add items everyday!

21. I am thankful for all the bloggers out there who have helped me get this blog and pages off the ground you all made this possible!

22. I am so thankful for my "new" found friend! She has been around awhile but we have just now become soooo close! I had a blast at the movies! "What the heck"!?

23. I am thankful for starbucks even though they are high in calorie they have an awesome drink!! lol

Comments

  1. I love you! I am thankful for you as well! You make my heart cozy!! I wouldn’t have gone to that movie with anyone else! XoXo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Strawberry Punch Recipe

Rockin Green Guru Detergent Review and Giveaway

NeaterFeeder Giveaway