Lady Walton's Cookies Review



These are such a unique looking cookie. They look like 2 waffles with a creamy treat inside.



The one that I got to test was the White Chocolate Amaretto. It was really good and very sweet! This would have been really good with a mug of warm hot chocolate. These are a great treat for moms to hide. Yes I have to hide my treats! With 6 kids in the house if I don't hide my treat they just mysteriously disappear.





Their award-winning chocolate-filled butter wafer cookies bring smiles all year long. Be sure to see the Lady Walton Gift Collection, the Bronco Bob Specialty Foods Collection, and the Bronco Bob Gift Collection.

http://www.lwcbrandsinc.com/lawaco.html



We do not ship the Lady Walton's Cookies between May 1 - October 1 due to high temperatures. Canisters are seasonal items and are available September - December.





Joining our existing cookie flavors of...

*Creamy Dark Chocolate

*White Chocolate Amaretto

*Dark Chocolate Mint

We have five NEW flavors:

*White Chocolate French Vanilla

*Dark Chocolate Raspberry

*White Chocolate Lemon Zest

*Dark Chocolate Orange

*Dark Chocolate Espresso


Five Lil Bass In Tow was not compensated for this review. I received this item in my Goodies Box

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Strawberry Punch Recipe

Rockin Green Guru Detergent Review and Giveaway

NeaterFeeder Giveaway