Roots Only Hair Coloring System Review








Roots Only is a reusable applicator system for hair liquids such as hair and scalp conditioners, hair color, moisturizing oils and other liquids used to apply to new root growth and scalp quickly and easily. The patented applicator has hollow teeth that allows solution to follow where treatment is needed. There is no parting, no sectioning and no mess. Roots Only also allows customers to achieve professional root coloring touch up at a fraction of salon costs.

Liquids flow through hollow teeth to the scalp and new growth at roots.
Moisturizes scalp in SECONDS!!!
Works on ALL hair types (long, medium, and short hair)
Comb & squeeze to apply liquids. No parting or sectioning required
Evenly distributes oils and color so you use less solution
REUSABLE!!!

I always hate throwing away all the bottles that come with hair dyes. Plus not always using the whole bottle because all you need to do is the new roots. Roots Only has got this covered. The Bottle is reusable and it does just your roots. I love the comb part as it separates the hair to get in deeper to the roots. Great system to use. Loved this product! Because of newly sprouting grey hairs I have to do my roots about every 2 months or so and this just made my job a whole lot easier!!




Facebook Fan Page. www.facebook.com/RootsOnly

twitter. www.twitter.com/RootsOnly

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Strawberry Punch Recipe

Rockin Green Guru Detergent Review and Giveaway

NeaterFeeder Giveaway