Awake Chocolate Review





I find myself dragging most days due to lack of sleep and no energy. I do not drink coffee. Sometimes I think maybe I should make myself drink it, then I change my mind. I love that I can grab an Awake chocolate bar and have the same amount of caffeine that is in just 1 cup. Chocolate tastes and smells so much better than a "nasty" (my opinion) cup of coffee.


I tested these myself and am very pleased to say that when I ate one of these mid morning I had quite a bit more energy. Also, from what I have heard of coffee, I did not have the afternoon slump of needing more. Just one bar got me through the whole day. With a baby in the house and 5 other kids to keep up with this was a blessing! It was nice to be able to get a lot more done around here without feeling sluggish! The calories are not bad either so if you are watching your weight this will not be a calorie overkill.

You can buy these at quite a few gas stations and drug stores. Check out their website go about half way down the page to find the store nearest you. http://www.awakechocolate.com/

Check out their facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/Awakechocolate

Twitter
https://twitter.com/AwakeChocolate

All reviews for this have been super positive!

Each bar is about $2.50 each in Canada and $1.99 each for US. Great price for that day of energy! They have milk chocolate and for those who like extras in their chocolate they have caramel! Yum yum...

Definitely check them out next time you need a pick me up! Chocolate is definitely the way to go!



Five Lil Bass In Tow was sent 4 bars to test and to post my honest review.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Strawberry Punch Recipe

Rockin Green Guru Detergent Review and Giveaway

Now Gluten Free Product Review